What a fun season: FALL! Fall football, fall leaves, fall camp, fall clothes, fall busyness!
This Fall has been a busy one! We have been out of town every weekend of September, October, and November! Between... Weddings, Young Life trips, birthday parties, baby showers, holidays, sports events... Let's just say it has kept our life FULL!
One thing we do live is FULL life! FULL of fun activities and FULL of Jesus! Such a sweet reminder during the "Busy Season" of our life is what Jesus promises in John 10:10:
"... I have come that they may have LIFE, and have it to the FULL!"
What Joy and Full life we have in Jesus!
This is us last weekend at Windy Gap. We were head leaders for Western Wake and Asheboro Young Life. I also got to lead songs during club... Let's just say I was not Pitch Perfect... but had a lot of fun pretending to be Taylor Swift and Ellie Holcomb!
No comments:
Post a Comment