Friday, September 20, 2013

Life in Kinston (take 2)

2 words: Dove Season! Clint has done some dove hunting. We have about 30 little birdy breasts in our freezer. I was VERY skeptical of eating these peace symbol birds for supper... But wow! They were DELICIOUS!!! Clint can cook! He wrapped these little puppies in bacon, put some cheese, and a jalepeneo on it... Incredible! So, I have encouraged Clint to dove hunt as often as he can. Seriously..contact work? Dove hunt! Donor care? Dove hunt! Date night? Dove hunt! no just kidding not date night! I would I have never thought I would be craving some fresh shot dove... I guess it is official: I am an ENC girl!

Here is a picture time frame of the birds!




Eat More Dove!

And then the prettiest bird dog out there who sleeps at Clint's feet while on the hunt:

Reynolds!


No comments:

Post a Comment