Saturday, October 5, 2013

27th Birthday Celebrations

27... Am I really already 27? On the inside I feel like I am 15. My voice makes me sound like an 8 year old. 75% of my friends are under the age of 21. So, am I really 27? Sounds so old and mature... 

Well, if you didn't know this about me. I love birthdays! Growing up my parents always made our birthdays a big celebration and event, so I always get so excited when October 1st comes around!  And this was a fun year of celebrations!!! It all started with a home state game last weekend where Mom, BD, Thom, Margaret, carter, Clint and I tailgated and celebrated. This was so fun, great weather, and just great to be together! 
Here are a few highlights! Saw sweet college friends! Carter met a real cheerleader! And the Pack won!

Then on my actual day Clint and I went to dinner in Greenville to a Japanese restaurant! SO good! That night some new kinston girl friends took me to desert at the Chef and the farmer!!SO good! This is a really nice restaurant in K-town! They have a new TV show on PBS you should all watch, The Chefs Life! Any ways, the chocolate cake was incredible! Here are a few pictures from that day:
Bojangles for breakfast, Japanese for supper, and The Chef for desert!

Then this past Thursday night hannah and Charlie took us out to dinner to celebrate in Kinston. K-town has some great restaurants! We ate at the new Asian place, Ginger 108... So good! Biggie and Betty came as well and were so sweet! So thankful for this family that has embraced me so well!

Thank y'all so much for making my birthday so special! I really felt so loved by your cards, texts, posts, etc! 

And... If you need a laugh... Check out this photo from the face juggler app!

Yes! This is biggie and Clint's face on each others bodies! Many belly laughs this morning at breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment