Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Bunkle Buh


My Bunkle Buh went to be with Jesus this past Sunday morning! And today we celebrated 55 years of his life. His funeral service was so beautiful and so Bunkle Buh. He has been driving a Ready Mix Concrete truck for the past 10 years and he LOVED his truck, so they brought his truck out to lead the recessional from the church to the cemetery. They had a big cross hanging from the top balcony. It was a beautiful site to see it leading the way! The preacher(s) did an incredible job  telling stories of Bunkle Buh, encouraging us about heaven and the kingdom that Jesus has prepared in advance for us, and talking about the grace and forgiveness Bunkle buh has received into his heart from Jesus! Here are a few pictures of Bunkle Buhs truck today! 


You will be so missed Bunkle Buh! I will always remember you at your favorite place that I have grown to love, Cape Lookout! I will never forget the way you say "Hey Maary." I will love every dog with your loving heart! I will try to love my Nieces and nephews half as much as you loved yours. I will tell my children about their great Bunkle buh who looks over them and wishes he could play with their toys on Christmas morning, how he is laughing in heaven when they are scared of the boogie man at night. I love and miss you so much Bunkle buh!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=in9-6IxQbzk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Din9-6IxQbzk

No comments:

Post a Comment