Clint and I have had a lot of fun preparing for Christmas in Ktown and starting new traditions. We cut down our Christmas tree.
I decided to be crafty and make a new burlap tree skirt. For a not so crafty person it was a crafty afternoon. Here was the final product...
It was so easy, literally no sewing required just a hot glue gun!
It is December 15th and have already been to 4 Christmas parties with friends and family. So, the celebration has begun!
I love this season of Advent, building up and anticipating Christmas! I have been reading a devotion by She Reads Truth all about Emmanuel: God with us! That Jesus was always the plan to come and be the God among us! This is one of the nuggets I loved the other morning...
I love that truth that we are imperfect vessels set to be filled with a perfect God! Just like how God used Mary to full with Jesus to be brought into this world! Mary was no princess in this world, but was seen by god as a princess of the most high God!
And a little sneak peek to Christmas card pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment