Yep, that is right! You may have already heard the big news! But, Clint and I are having a baby in June. June 12th is our official due date! It is hard to believe that as I type this there is a human inside of me the size of an avocado (and boy is this mama to be LOVING some avocados during pregnancy!) Clint and I have LOVED our almost 4 years of marriage with just the three of us, but we can't wait to raise a child together. I love Clint Rouse so much and can't wait to watch him be the father to our children.
Thank you Lindsay for taking this beautiful photos for us! You are such a sweet friend and such a talented photographer! 311 Photography <---Check out her blog!
Proud Parents to be!
Dear Rouse Mouse,
These two people CANNOT wait to meet you! You have no idea how loved you are already. We have heard your heart beat twice. Your mom and dad were so excited to hear it the second time, that we recorded so we could listen to your little heart each day as we pray for you as you enter the world. 14 years from now if ever you are doubting how loved you are, I hope we can remind you of December 2, 2014 when we got to tell the world you were making an entrance in June. There was a flood of texts, "likes", "comments", phone calls, tears, and screams of joy! You are so loved little one!
Love,
Your Mom



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete