Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Charlie is ONE month old!

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie!  You are so precious!  You are so loved, but oh buddy you cry a lot!  I hate it for you little man.  Reflux is real... I am sorry your tummy hurts all the time, I wish I could take it away from you!  So, I have taken all dairy away from myself to help your little belly aches and thank goodness it has helped!  So, I can legitimately say "I love you more than Ranch dressing, ice-cream and queso." <-- and that is A LOT!  
Fun Facts about you Charlie:
You love:
-your paci!
-to eat
-your swing
-your swaddle
-to be snuggled on your side
-your big sister loves you
You hate:
-to be hungry
-to have an upset stomach
-spitting up
-being on your belly
-being sleepy
  


It is fun to see how you and your big sister are starting to look alike!  Here is a side by side comparison of Lucy and Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment