How can you not LOVE this little boy!? Look at that sweet smile, oh I could literally eat you up Charlie Rouse! I am complete denial that you are NINE months old. I wish I could bottle you up you never got any bigger! Such a fun month!
Monthly fun facts:
-You have 2 teeth! Your 2 bottom teeth are your first!
-You are perfecting your inch worm crawl. You can get place to place really quick!
-You love your mama! I hope you don't ever get tired of me holding you!
-You light up when your dad walks into the room.
-You would follow your sister anywhere
-You still LOVE your paci and lovey! Specifically your little Lion.
-You love to eat! You would eat anything out of a spoon
-You celebrated your first Christmas! Santa brought you a choo choo train that we sat you on and you fell off of! Oops!
-Lucy is still head over heels for you!
-You are in need of a hair cut. You have been mistaken for a girl in public already, sorry buddy!
Look at those little hands! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment