Thursday, March 14, 2013

Date Night!

The rouse house has a night out on the town!
Date Nights are the best, and this specific Date Night was ON POINT... at the FIVE POINTS! This past Tuesday Night the weather was SO nice!! So, we grilled out at our house on Clint's new Charcoal grill.  Clint grilled a Deer Tenderloin (yes... DEER... I can say now I have developed a taste for deer... and I like it!), grilled corn on the cob.  We had a fresh spinach salad with delicious strawberries.  It was a delicious meal, enjoying the meat that Clint killed, cleaned, and packaged all on his own (what a MAN!)

Clint then surprised me with a fun Raleigh movie theatre outing to the Rialto.  This is such a fun little theatre in Raleigh's Five-Points.  It is a local theatre with only 1 theatre, they serve the BEST popcorn, and has $.75 refills!  We watched Silver linings Playbook.  It was a real intense movie, language was hard to listen to at times, and it was hard to watch the reality of mental illnesses, but it was a GREAT movie.  Jennifer Lawrence might be my new favorite actress, she was incredible in Hunger Games, and really great in this movie, too!  If you live in Raleigh... Clint and I would suggest going to go see this movie at the Rialto.

I hope you are having a great week!

Mary

PS: Still no OFFICIAL update on where the Rouse House might be living next year!  Still trusting the Lord in his perfect and pleasing will!  We are learning a lot about PERSEVERANCE in this race the Lord has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment