Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reynolds turns 1


Happy birthday Reynolds rouse
March 20, 2012 a precious puppy was brought into this world!  His name is Reynolds!  He was born in Garner, NC with sweet dog parents Hope and Sonny.  He was the only boy in his litter, the only boy with 5 sisters (sounds like Clint with all sisters... this may be why Reynolds is so sweet!).  Clint and I had decided we wanted a boy Golden Retriever when our friend Gail Proper told us they were having puppies!  So, the decision was easy to which puppy we will bring home.  The Proper family has been the sweetest family to have in our lives.  They gave Reynolds a NCSU collar for Christmas and Gail made sure to bring Reynolds his birthday present yesterday.  Such sweet people!

So, Reynolds is 1... it is hard to believe!  He is one year older then the day we brought him home and 100 pounds heavier!  BIG BOY!  Words cannot describe how loved this dog is by Clint and I.  We don't have cable or internet, so Reynolds really becomes our nightly entertainment.  Okay... we aren't  that lame... we have bunny ears at least! ha ha! 

Some of y'all may be reading how obsessed I am with Reynolds and laughing, because I used to claim I hated dogs... For real... growing up and in college I would tell people I just didn't like animals.  Wow! My heart has had a change!  I am smitten over Reynolds and really any dog now.  My heart is still being softened towards cats....  But, I love Reynolds and thankful for such a sweet, loyal, joyful companion! Heres to the next 60 years Reynolds! You are loved!


First picture of Reynolds!  This is the day they were born! We aren't sure which is Reynolds! Make your guess!?

 There he is! Fitting in Clint's hand!


 4 weeks old! 

The Proper Family allowed us to bring Reynolds home for 1 night at 6 weeks to have a cook-out/Puppy Shower for Reynolds! 

Stuffed animal or Reynolds? Take your pick!

First Kiss with Maggie Reilly, ha ha.. j/k but they are best friends!


Reynolds comes home! Clint surprised me and he came home 5 days earlier when we were expecting!  He was a gift to each of us on our 1 year wedding anniversary!

 Puppy eyes

Getting bigger....


Reynolds drives to Swansboro, NC

He loves his toys and his air vents

Eat More Chicken

Best friends

The day he was neutered...

Christmas 2012!

March 20, 2013


Have a wonderful day!


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment