Monday, May 13, 2013

May Days

Some great days in May!

I love the month of May! For many reasons... 1) beautiful weather 2) humidity is low (good hair days) 3) No mosquitos yet! 4) The month we celebrate our marriage 5) Mother's Day 6) Trips to the beach! 7) Wedding season begins!

This month has been such a great month so far!  

We have celebrated the end of Young Life with a Picnic!

This is a fun picture of all of the Meredith College Young Life Leaders!  Love these people!  Will miss these relationships the most!  "I love you Meredith College, Oh yes I do! I love you Meredith College! When I'm not with you I am blue!"



We have continued to get super excited about Kinston!  We are looking at a July Move date!  So EXCITED!  We are so thankful for Raleigh and these last 2 months here, but we are looking forward to Kinston!



We celebrated Molly and Harrison's marriage in Beaufort, NC!  Such a beautiful wedding!!  Their ceremony was in the Ann Street Episcopal Church and their reception was in the Watercraft Center on Front St.  Such a fun day!


Clint and I at the reception! Beautiful day!

This may the funniest thing I have seen in a long while!  We were eating our icecream outside the General Store Saturday night.  And this man came up to Charlie Rouse to see if he could hold his dog.  Look how tiny this dog is!!!!  And, to make the story even more funny... guess what the mini-dog's name was? Charlie!!!!!



We celebrated Mother's Day with Clint's Mom on Sunday morning in Beaufort!  So sweet to be with Hannah Rouse and celebrate who she is!  So thankful for my Mother-in-law!!  We then headed straight to Cary to celebrate my Mom and Karla Kincaid!  So thankful for my mom!  SO thankful for Karla as she is the mother of my sweet niece Phoebe!
 Sweet little Phoebe!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment