Friday, September 26, 2014

Yikes! Has it really been 3 months?

 Y'all it has been a LONG time and I don't even know the words to say or the update to give. 

So, the last time I wrote was in July. So, I will just give a highlight or two of each month in the life of the Rouse House.

July: 
::country music star Joe Nichols came to Kinston and we got to meet him and some other famous country men wearing cow boy boots with low voices.

::Reynolds is still our pride and joy and 4 legged son who enjoys sitting in the drivers seat.

::chick-fil-A started selling ICED COFFEE! Yes, the ton of Kinston has a delicious ice coffee option. Let's just say I still drink one daily.

August:
::celebrated working at Chick-fil-A of Kinston for 1 whole year! Sweet Clint Rouse brought me flowers, blue bell, and a card to celebrate! He is the best husband on the planet!


::we saw my favorite band Nickel Creek with our Kinston BFFs, Josiah and Lindsay. It was INCREDIBLE!
(And I had a hot date...)


September:

::mom and I went to women's weekend at windy gap with Jen Hatmaker!


::Kelly Odom got married!!!!


And Clint, Reynolds, and I did a whole lot of this...
Being on the beach! Our favorite place to just sit! We have our best memories on the coast! From falling in love, to getting married!

Well there you have it. I just felt like I needed to get that out of the way before beginning with life today. So thankful for you if you are reading this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment