New this month:
-Lucy loves to stand all the time!
-Lucy will pull up on anything and everything
-Still not crawling, but she can get around just fine by rolling where she needs to and then pulling up on it! But, I feel like crawling will happen any day. She gets on all 4's or on her hands and feet and gets rocking!
-She is very content with a toy in front of her! Especially if it is something you can pull toys out of. So, we play that game a lot... I put the toys in the basket, you pull them out... repeat every 7 min.
-Lucy loves to eat scrambled eggs!
-Yogurt is a new menu item you are really digging.
-We tried a sippy cup...didn't know exactly what to do. Just got real mad until we gave you the bottle!
-Bananas and Sweet Potatoes still make up most of your meals!
-Lucy's vocabulary has moved from just squealing to more sayings like "baba" or a ton of motorboat noises or toot noises which produce SO much slobber! Slobber is the main cause for outfit changes these days.
-Lucy celebrated her first Valentine's Day! You received so many cards and thoughtful gifts!
-Lucy loves her sleep! Praise! Your sleep routine is 9pm-9am you have a solid hour nap after your first bottle, then a long nap (usually 2 hours) in the afternoon. This mama needs that time to just refuel. (And I ask myself...How do people have more than one baby!?)
-You still love your bottle! And I am thinking only 3 more months of making the ingredients for these beloved bottles of yours! Yay!
-Lucy got her first little boy cousin! Isaac Radford Hyde was born on LEAP DAY! She was thrilled to be a big cousin, all she wanted to do was poke his eyes and take of his hat, or suck on his paci. I do hope and pray they have as sweet of a relationship as Clint has with Isaac's Mommy.
Walking into the hospital room to meet Isaac was so emotional and joyful! First of all, Teresa and Radford now have a son! It feels like I was just in that be holding my baby! And, look how BIG Lucy is compared to her precious little cousin and our newest nephew!
(Can you just see how proud Lucy is!?)
And this picture right here just says it all! I love how Lucy is resting her hand on Isaac and looking up to her Daddy! And the way that Clint is looking at Isaac with such JOY! It is moments like these you just have to sit back and say, "Thank you Jesus!"
Here is our little wiggle worm posing for her 9 month picture! She just wants to stand!
Can a little girl look any more like her daddy!? I mean look at these big brown eyes, sweet cheeks, and pouty little lips!? Gosh! My heart is exploding over here on the other side of this screen!
It doesn't matter what it is near her, she wants it! So, here we are surrounding her with scripture, aka her Story Book Bible. May she always be reaching for the Word! lol
I believe this is when Clint walked in and started singing "Who da monkey who da monkey" while dancing to get her to smile!
"I'm getting out of this place Mom..."
Oh sweet Lucy! You are such a gift! I love your smile! I took these pictures right before soaking your hair with baby oil to try to get the cradle cap out of it. We have washed it 3 times and in the words of your Grannah you still look like a "Grease Monkey." I promise you are loved Lucy!
"Okay, Mom.. Did you get one so you can post ANOTHER picture of me on Instagram!?"
Happy 9 months of life our little Lucy! You are so loved! I love living life as your Mama! The greatest JOY and GIFT of my days!
No comments:
Post a Comment