Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Investments

"...Where you invest your LOVE you invest your LIFE..." -Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons

I would like to say Clint and I have a lot of Investments.  Majority not in a monetary form, but in a loving relational form.  The investments that I get to see grow on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis are through Young Life/College Life and Chick-fil-A.

Chick-fil-A Investment:
I am so thankful for my job with Chick-fil-A, where majority of the marketing I do is based on just building relationships with Team Members and the community we live in.  It has been wild working for Chick-fil-A at Cameron Village for a year already!  The Lord has provided so well in this year, with new relationships, new business, and new partnerships! Here a few pictures of the fun adventures in Raleigh with Chick-fil-A:
 We took the Chick-fil-A Cow to the N.C. State Dance Marathon to dance for 3 hours in the middle of the night!

 We met Miss North Carolina (Should out to Garner, NC... this is her home town in this great state of N.C.)
 We get to feed the N.C. State Men's Basketball Team each game!  This is Owen posing with the players meals after a home game!  Such a fun partnership!


 Chick-fil-A at Cameron Village had their 1st Birthday!  The sweet team I get to work beside!  They were such fun sports wearing Birthday hats and pins!
I am not a baker by any means... so this is my attempt at baking and being creative!

Young Life Investment: 

Wow!  Where to begin! I have been honored and blessed to be a Young Life leader for the past 8 years of my life.  I led at Leesville Road High School for 4 years, N.C. State for 2 years, and Meredith College for 2 years.  The relationships built over the past 8 years have brought SO much JOY to my life.   With Young Life being Clint's job, we like to call it our "Family Business," where we invest as a family in this ministry of Young Life!  If you want to read any extra about Young Life, check out their website: Young Life.

Here are a few pictures of this past year with precious girls at Meredith College:
 Friends at Campaigners Weekend (Ocean Isle, NC)

Sending Maggie, Gaither, and Sloan to Nicaragua for Spirng Break!
(Lauren, Sarah, Maggie, Sloan, Gaither, Carter, and Emily)

(Shout out to all the girls not pictured in these 3 phots!)


Let's just say the dividend earned is eternal!

With Love,

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Love M&S and that is one of my favorite quotes!

    ReplyDelete