Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mary's Play List

Songs of praise and encouragement

There is nothing like a new playlist to jam out to.  I have listened to a fair amount of music these days with training for a half marathon and with receiving a gift of Spotify. Speaking of the half marathon... it is THIS Sunday (March 17th).  I am super excited because my great sweet friend Kelly Odom are going to do the entire thing together, even if we are walking!  The part I am dreading the most is beginning the race at 6:15AM. AH! That means waking up at 4:30 AM to eat breakfast and begin the water intake! So, the songs I am most excited to JAM out to on Sunday while running are below:

All Sons & Daughters: Oh How I Need You

Nothing I hold On To!

Bones-Hillsong

Have a great day!


Mary




2 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of good luck on your half! You'll do great!

    Gracie
    skyeyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha our playlists are on the complete opposite spectrum ;)

    ReplyDelete