So, growing up I had 2 older brothers: Thom and Stewart! I love my big brothers, they have loved me and shaped me into the person I am today. But, I would be telling a lie if I didn't tell you that I always wanted a sister. And so fun how The Lord hears our simple wishes and knows the desires of our hearts. Now.. My big brothers have beautiful wives Margaret and Karla who I cherish as sisters. And it didn't stop there, I married a man who has THREE incredible sisters! I mean wow! The Lord's provision right there. And then to add to it, my two big brothers have little GIRLS!
Stewart and Karla's daughter is Phoebe! Oh and she is a joyful 1 year old! She will be the most musically talented little girl with your musician parents! Phoebe is a busy little girl who is into everything! She laughs and smiles with a little crinkled nose! Oh she is such a joy with her blonde curls, blue eyes, and full cheeks! #shegetsitfromherauntmary
Thom and Margaret's daughter is Carter! And if there has ever been a little 6 year old that can quote Emily Post's book of manners she could! Carter is the definition of a little lady! She remembers everything, she loves people better than some adults I know, she has a heart of gold! Carter and I will always share a special bond because she was our flower girl! I love this sweet little Carter so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment