Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Lucy is 1 year old!

I can't believe this!  When did this happen?  Lucy is 1 year old!  12 months!  This has been such a great year!  I love this sweet little girl some kinda crazy.

Things I want to remember about her 12th month of life:
-She loves her daddy so much and she lights up the most when he comes into the room
-She is getting the best tan.  I especially love her tan lines around her wrists and arm roles.  At her 1 year doctors apt. her doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with a bronzed baby!"
-She is still rocking her curly rat tail.  I am hoping that it will grow out to meet the rest of her hair
-She LOVES the bath tub!  That is the first place she will crawl in the house.
-She LOVES the beach.  The sand and water doesn't bother her at all!  She is like a little sea turtle making her way from the sand to the water on the beach.
-If you say, "Lucy clap/splash!" She does it on que.
-She DEMOLISHED her smash cake at her birthday party.  She LOVED her cake and ate so much of it.






 How precious is this little girl?  I know right!?  Just about 2 seconds after I took this picture she face planted into the grass... #momfail

No comments:

Post a Comment